TenderWizard, our flagship product is a total e-procurement product that is completely web-based and provides feature-rich, end-to-end solutions for e-Tendering, e-Procurement and e-Auction.Learn more....
Implementation of an electronic procurement system ushers in much-needed transparency, and helps simplify procedures, streamline buying processes and cut down procurement costs. It provides a unified, end-to-end solution covering the entire procurement cycle including catalogue management, indent requisitions, electronic notifications, tender evaluation and awards and post-tendering activities.
Our product, TenderWizard is a robust, feature-rich, and end-to-end solution for e-Tendering and e-Procurement. It is an exclusively web-based G2B (Government to Business) product for buying goods and services through quotations (RFQ/RFP), tenders (limited, LCB, NCB, ICB), catalogues, reverse auctions and selling goods through tender-cum-auction. It captures through a real-time interactive interface, the complete range of tendering functions that includes creation of a dynamic vendor database, Indent Requisition, e-Tender notification and corrigendum announcement, issue of tender document, payments through Internet Payment gateway and NEFT / RTGS channels, electronic submission of tender document in a secured electronic tender box, client side encryption of vendor bids, techno-commercial evaluation, Auto generation of comparative statement, negotiation & award, management of tender contract operations, re-tendering, etc.
Organizations that stand to gain immensely by deploying an e-procurement transition are: Central Government departments, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), State Government departments, Boards, Corporations, autonomous bodies / institutions, etc.
TenderWizard e-Procurement cycle
- Organization Hierarchy
- User Setup Configuration
- Vendor Management
- Tender Management
- Tender Evaluation committee
- Awarding and PO Management
- Financial Information Systems
- Interface to Central Public Procurement Portal, Govt of India
- e-Payment Gateway
- Digital signature
- MIS Reports
- Email / SMS alerts
Add-on modules provided on demand
- Interface to legacy applications
- In-line Integration to third party applications
- Indent requisitions and aggregation
- Vendor rating and empanelment system
- Reverse Auction
- Forward Auction
- Electronic refunds
- Contract Management System
- Catalogue Purchase System
Our Success Story
- Implementation experience across various sectors such as Water Resources, Energy, Road Transport, Rural and Urban Development, Health Services, Public Works Department, Civil Supplies, Education, Municipal Administration, etc.
- Implemented the product in more than 80 departments across the country
- Executed close to 1 Lakh tenders with a combined value of over Rs. 80,000 Crores.
- Registered and trained more than 80,000 contractors/suppliers
- Nodal e-payment gateway handles online transactions worth Rs. 40 Crores annually
- Audited and certified for adherence to e-Procurement guidelines of all 4 layers of CVC guidelines dt 31.8.2011 by STQC, Govt. of India
- TenderWizard assessed and approved by Asian Development Bank/World Bank/JnNURM/JBIC